*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Grown and Sexy Fragrance: Beyonce Heat

Hey dolls,

I know this fragrance was released a couple of months ago, but working at Sephora I am forever making samples of it, and I just fell in love with its scent. I definitely think it has a womanly, sensual smell to it that is perfect from the grown and sexy!

I'm getting this for Christmas and I can't wait to go out wearing it! The second option to this fragrance is the Ultimate Elixir. The fragrance is the same, but because its an elixir it will stay on the body longer then the original formula. Go to a near by Sephora and check out the scent!

1 comment:

  1. Hello :) I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. Feel free to check it out if you're interested. Best of luck to you!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete