*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Product Review: Cover FX Water Based Foundation




I have another product review for you guys...this comes from my store Sephora. It is COVER FX WATER BASED FOUNDATION SPF 15. It retails for $40. Sephora's website tells the following information about the product:

What it is formulated to do:
Provides hydrating sheer to medium coverage for the face and body. The formulation was designed to achieve a natural looking, satin finish.

What else you need to know:
This fluid foundation is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and oil-free. The results leave your skin looking younger, healthy, and flawless.

Size: 1 oz

My Opinion:

I like this product. The consistency is a tad thick, but you don't need a lot of product to get the job done. This has been the second liquid foundation I've used. The first being NARS Sheer Glow, and I think I will stick to those two as my liquid foundation go-to's.

8MY COLOR IN COVER FX: HONEY GINGER*

No comments:

Post a Comment