*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sneak Peak: Wet n Wild's Eye Shadow Trio in Silent Treatment

EYESHADOW TRIO:
SILENT TREATMENT

Thoughts at First Glance:

So I was browsing through a blog by one of my favorite youtube makeup gurus, LoveBlendBeauty, and came across a post she had about Wet n Wild's Silent Treatment Trio Palette. She had created a look and I loved it! I mostly fell in love with the eyelid color which is a nice taupe color. So I decided to go to my local CVS to see if they carried it...it surely they did! So I bought one..for $2.99!!!! AWESOME!!! Lol.

I swatched the colors on my way to work and love it! In a few I'm actually going to go create a look with this palette and see what happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment