*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Haul: Cherry Culture

Hey dolls,

So a couple of days before I placed an order with Elf Cosmetics, I placed an order at Cherry Culture to get my hand son some NYX and Milani products. Still building my kit, and these are the products I purchased for that purpose, as well as for an upcoming fashion show I have to do makeup for with the theme or a bronzy look. To purchase these products and other products go to www.cherryculture.com

NYX LIPSTICKS 
(Round Lipstick and Diamond Sparkle Lipstick)

The lip swatches below are of the NYX Round Lipstick. I love love love pinky taupey nude colors. So I decided to add these to the collection. I haven't used any of these yet, but will in upcoming weeks! 
These retail for $2.50 at Cherry Culture. 

 The lip swatches below are of the NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick. They are a little similar in color to the round lipsticks pictured above, but the finish of these are more of a frost and sparkly. 
These retail for $5.50 at Cherry Culture.

NYX MATTE BRONZER
(in Deep Tan)


I was very excited about these new matte bronzers that NYX offers. The offer the following shades: Light, Deep, Medium, Dark Tan, and Deep Tan. I chose the Deep Tan shade for contouring purposes on clients with fair and medium skin complexions. I would like to add Deep to my collection too! 
These retail for $9.00 on Cherry Culture and NYX.com

NYX BLUSH 
(Copper and Pecan)
This is my second time buying a NYX blush. The first one I ever bought was one of their cream blushes. This time around, since its spring/summertime I decided to go with more of a bronzy/glow blush. Also I wanted to be able to contour with these blushes too. So I went with Pecan and Copper. I did swatch these and I love it!!! Can't wait to actually wear them. 
I really want to eventually purchase their Terra Cotta blush too!
These retail for $6.00 each at Cherry Culture. 

NYX RETRACTABLE EYEBROW PENCILS
(in Dark Brown and Medium Brown)
 I purchased these two because I needed eyebrow pencils to use on my clients and for an upcoming fashion show I have. On my own eyebrows I use Elf eyebrow stencil (high arch), Benefit Cosmetics Brows-A-Go-Go Brow Kit, and a Wet n Wild Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown. I've swatched these and love how easy they glide on. Very easy to work with. I wanted the Brown shade too, but they were out of stock.
These retail for $4.50 on Cherry Culture. 

NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL 
(in Milk)

 
NYX has a wide variety of jumbo eye pencils. I've only used Milk. This is my second purchase of the jumbo eye pencil in milk. I use it for both a base for bright colors and on the water line as an eyeliner. For more colors visit Cherry Culture. This retails for $3.50.

MILANI TANTASTIC FACE & BODY BRONZER
(in Fantastic Gold)


I love love love this bronzer. I've swatched it and used it on my self and its the perfect gold to highlight the cheeks. The packaging is very similar to Lorac's Tantalizer Bronzer. Can't wait to use this product this weekend on my clients! This retails for $7.99. 

Stay tuned for a complete review on these products in the upcoming weeks.

For more NYX and Milani products go to:




 


 




2 comments:

  1. i love nyx, great haul. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this skin care product. I like it. You may get some special skin care and body care product at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/beauty

    ReplyDelete