*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Haul: Elf Cosmetics

Hey dolls,

So about four days ago I placed a order with Elf Cosmetics, so I could add these items to my kit. I had a little bit of spare money, and you can always get good deals when shopping at Elf. So I spent about $25. At the time they were having a FREE Shipping Over $25 promo, so I decided to take advantage of this promo since majority of the time they have promos for Free Shipping Over $40. 

The items below are the items I purchased. I haven't had a chance to swatch or use any of these products since they arrived earlier today. Once I get a chance to use these (which should be within the next week) I will do a review. 

EYE SHADOW

 I chose these two eye shadows because I'm crazy about gold...and it looks great on any skin complexion. I also needed another blending/crease color so I decided to go with the chestnut matte eyeshadow. 
Both retail for $3.00.

CONCEALER

I already own the Medium and Dark Concealer Quad from Coastal Scents, but wanted to try out Elf''s concealer, just to have options and varieties. Each palette comes with four concealer shades, and a little brush as well. The size of the palette is very cute and compact; good size to have! 
Both retail for $3.00.
 BRONZER
 I have fallen in love with bronzers. Both matte and shimmery. Especially now that the weather is hot, and would be great to achieve a healthy glow with this product. I only own bronzers from my job (at Icing) and NYC. I so figured why not try Elf???
This retails for $2.00.

Elf was out of stock on one of the matte bronzers I really wanted so I decided to see what Sun Kissed was like. I didn't actually review swatches of this product until earlier today...but based off the swatches I saw, I am happy with my purchase. Another bronzer I wanted to try for contouring purchases was the Bronzer with a Brush in Bronzed. I haven't seen swatches of this one, but I can't wait to try it out on myself and clients. 
This retails for $1.00.

BRUSHES

It's always good to have different and plenty of blush brushes and eye shadow brushes handy, so I decided to purchase Elf's Studio Blush Brush and Elf's Essential Eye Shadow Brush. I've owned the Elf eye shadow brush before, but wanted to give it another try. I like to have a variety of eye shadows of different density and size. The Blush Brush retails for $3.00. And the Eye Shadow Brush retails for $1.00.

OTHER ELF PRODUCTS...

I love pinky taupe colors, and I thought this was a pretty color. Something light with a touch of color for the summer time. I've used this today before I went to work and I like it...its gets a little sticky when it wearing, but other than that its okay. I'll probably just wear this over a similar color lipstick. 
This retails for $3.00. 


I love this mascara. It's my second time purchasing this and I get great use out of. I wear it everyday, but decided to add another one to my kit to use on my clients...especially in an up coming fashion event. 
It retails for $3.00 and is well worth it! 


For more Elf Cosmetics go to:

Stay tuned for the review...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful eye shadow collection. I love to use eye shadow. Thanks for sharing with us. Keep Posting..

    ReplyDelete