*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My PALETTE Collection

Hey!!!

Here are pics of all the huge makeup palettes I own. I love palettes! They are easy to travel with and have such a great collection of colors. Check it out!!!

COASTAL SCENTS CREATIVE ME PALETTE #1 & #2
COASTAL SCENTS 28 EYE SHADOW NEUTRAL PALETTE
120 MANLY PALETTENYX COSMETICS
(Left to Right): NYX Eye Shadow Trio in Spring Leaf/Lime Green/Green Tea & NYX "To the Caribbean Collection" in I Dream of Aruba
COASTAL SCENTS
42 DOUBLE STACK SHIMMER EYESHADOW AND BLUSH PALETTE


These palettes can be purchased at Coastal Scents, NYX and Ebay (120 Manly Palette). I paid no more than $30 for these palettes. Great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment