*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Coastal Scents Haul Pt2!!!

Hey!!!

So I just received my Coastal Scents package today in the mail! So happy with my purchase. I ordered two palettes and two brushes this time! Check it out. And purchase Coastal Scents products at: www.coastalscents.com. Enjoy!

THE PACKAGING

42 DOUBLE STACK SHIMMER SHADOW AND BLUSH PALETTE

CREATIVE ME #2 PALETTE
BRUSHES
(Left to Right): Tapered Crease Eye Brush & Pink Oval Fluff Shadow Brush


No comments:

Post a Comment