*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Products: Blush & Bronzer from ICING!!!


Hey!!!

So I went browsing through the mall where I worked at, and found out that Icing Accessories now sells a line of makeup products that include eye shadow palettes, blushes, bronzers, nail polishes, false lashes, etc.

So I picked up two products, a new blush and a bronzer. BLUSH is a MUST!!! It definitely brings life to the face. Both products were under $8 each. Check them out below:

(Left to Right): Shimmering Bronzer & Blush

The above picture is me wearing both the bronzer and the blush. Love It!!!


1 comment:

  1. yes indeed i have all 6 brozers and they work very well i use them as blush and eyeshow

    ReplyDelete