*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

LOTD: Look of the Day


Hola Dolls!!!

So here is a look I did a few days ago, using samples of eyeshadow I received from work. The brand is Cargo and I love their color palettes. I'm not sure how many color palettes they have, but I know my store only carried four of them. The two palettes that I sampled eyeshadow from were Tahiti and Vienna. All the palettes are named after cities. These colors are very vibrant, pigmented, and go so smooth. Love It.

So below is the look I came up with and the products I used. Hope you enjoy! SN: The eyelashes are Ardell #111.



From the Tahiti palette, I used the two second color on the bottom row, which is a nice teal color. And from the Vienna palette, I used the second color on the top row, which is a nice navy/gray color and I also used the first color on the bottom row, which is a nice caramel color. Check out Cargo for more products including their liquid foundation. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment