*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Product Review: Wet N' Wild Color Icon E/S Palette in Vanity

Hey!

So I picked up the Wet n' Wild Color Icon E/S Palette in Vanity at my local CVS the other day, after watching youtube videos about this product. There are six shadows in this palette (3 matte and 3 shimmer). Its a neutral palette that includes different color combination's to create the perfect neutral eye. I have used tihs palette twice so far. I love it, but I'm not in love with it. I consider myself to have a caramel skin tone, and this palette, in my opinion, has a better color payoff on lighter skin (even lighter than my skin tone). I would probably only use this palette when I don't feel like doing much to my face.

Below is a pic of the Vanity palette, and two youtube videos from makeup guru's who have posted tutorials, using this palette. Enjoy!


*GURU: MzMaKeUpArTizT*

VIDEO: Wet N Wild Vanity


*GURU: xXmakeupisFUNXx
VIDEO: Drugstore Makeup: Wet N Wild "Vanity"

No comments:

Post a Comment