*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Product Review: CS 26 Shadow Blush Palette

Hey dolls,
This product review is looong overdue. I got this palette for Christmas, and have been wanting it for a while now. I already have Coastal Scents 28 Eye Shadow Neutral Palette, and this palette is similar to that only because the shadows are neutral in color. I love this palette a lot. If you were going away on a trip this would definitely be the only palette you'll need. Not only does it come with eye shadows ranging in color from golds, corals, grey's, purple's and browns, but it also comes with blushes. The textures include matte and shimmer. Below are pictures of my palette and the actual palette from Coastal Scents, so that you can see the color better!

For this palette and more palettes, go to www.coastalscents.com. Hope you all enjoy!!!

*26 COLOR SHADOW BLUSH COMBO PALETTE*


No comments:

Post a Comment