*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Brush Review: Coastal Scents

Hey dolls,

A couple of weeks ago I made at purchase at Coastal Scents because I was in need of more blending brushes, so I decided to go with the ones pictured below. Let me just say I absolutely love these brushes! I have used them every day for the past week or so. These brushes really get color into your crease and blend very easily! Can't wait to use them on my clients!
Left to Right:
1. Classic Blender Crease Synthetic
2. Classic Blender Crease Natural
3. Classic Blender Synthetic

Destiny Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment