*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Foundation Routine

Hey dolls,

So I've been experimenting with a lot of drug store foundations to find which one works best for skin. I choose to use drug store foundations because they are affordable and easy to replace when my supply gets low. But I do like other liquid foundations from MAC and NARS. I like to use those brands when I really want to get dolled up and go out.

But as far as drugstore foundations I have used CoverGirl Clean, Black Radiance, FIT Foundation by Maybelline New York, and Revlon Color Stay.

By far my favorite is REVLON COLOR STAY. I purchased the shade in Caramel. When I use it with Black Radiance's face primer and my other Black Radiance liquid foundation (it has a little bit of red undertones to it) it gives me the perfect matte complexion, oil free! And to set all of this I use Black Opal's Deluxe Finishing Powder. I absolutely love how my face looks. And I can go all day at work without my face looking oily...which I love, because I hate when my face gets oily.LinkSo if you are into using drugstore foundations I recommend you try Revlon's Color Stay. Its worth it! I purchased mine at CVS and paid $12, but I think you can get it cheaper at Wal-Mart for $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment