*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Queen of Blending MUA Inspired Look

Hey!!!
So here is another Queen of Blending inspired look. She is a freelance makeup artist out in California. And I absolutely love her makeup. CLICK HERE FOR HER YOU TUBE CHANNEL. This look is what she called the "Twitter Inspired Colors".

So I decided to recreate it! I loved how it came out. For this look I used my 120 Manly Palette (for the white and blue) and my Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 Palette (for the two shades of orange).

Below I posted the original look from the Queen of Blending, my re-creation and the her you tube video where you can try out the look as well!!! Hope you enjoy!!!


*THE ORIGINAL LOOK*
*MY RE-CREATION*


*YOU TUBE VIDEO: TWITTER INSPIRED MAKEUP TUTORIAL*


1 comment: