*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Friday, June 4, 2010

MUA At Work

Hey!!!!

So while I'm at work I tend to take pics of my surroundings, lol. so here are three pics of where I work as a Makeup Artist. I love my job. Its great to meet new people and make them look beautiful! If you all don't know, I work at Mica Bella Cosmetics Makeup Bar in a local mall in Charlotte, NC!


SN: I am seriously considering opening up a makeup bar in downtown Charlotte. It will be a makeup lounge/bar. I think this city needs it!!! I'm going to keep expanding on that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment