*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Gold, Silver & Black: Queen of Blending Inspired

Hey!!!! I feel so bad, I've been neglecting my blog like crazy. But I am definitely back!!! My work schedule has me busy! But I went out tonight and wore a black romper, and decided to do another Queen of Blending inspired look. I loved the way this came out! It was super easy! To create this look, I used my 120 Manly Palette (for the silver and black) and Still Glamorus pigment in Rich Girl (for the gold). I also applied Ardell Lashes #117 in Black to create more drama to the look. ENJOY!!!

*THE ORIGINAL LOOK*

*MY RE-CREATION*


No comments:

Post a Comment