*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yellow & Naturals: Another Queen of Blending Inspired Look

Hey!!! So this is the look of the day! Hope you all enjoy. This look was inspired by Queen of Blending (You tube her). I used my Coastal Scents Creative Me Palette #1 and my Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Eye Shadow Palette to create this look!

*THE ORIGINAL LOOK*
*MY RE-CREATION*

No comments:

Post a Comment