*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Ordered Placed!!! More NYX Products to Come!

Hey!!

So this morning when I woke up, I placed an order for more NYX Cosmetics from Cherry Culture. This time I ordered 4 lip pencils, 2 eye pencils, 1 cream rouge blush, 5 lipsticks, 1 liquid eye liner, a duo sharpener, another eyeshadow base, and lastly, 1 mega shine lip gloss. This time around I decided to build my collection by purchasing lip and eye products. My next order will be from Coastal Scents, where I'll order some eye shadows, brushes, and a blush/contour palette.

My order should be here by Thursday, so you all will definitely see another post with swatches! I also paid less than $50 for the entire purchase, and shipping was FREE!!! Can't beat that!

SN: I decided that every time I make a big purchase it will be no more than $50. And so far I've been doing great!

To purchase NYX Cosmetics at discounted prices go to:
www.cherryculture.com
www.nonpareilboutique.com

I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment