*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

LOTD: Look of the Day

Hey!!!

So I previously posted the you tube video to this look I did today (the orginal look was done by Alondra, spokesperson for Bitch Slap Cosmetics, see video posted below), and I decided to recreate myself. To get this look I used:

1. Coastal Scents 28 Piece Neutral Eye Shadow Palette
2. Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 Palette
3. 120 Manly Palette

Hope you all enjoy!


*PRETTY CAMELEON USING BITCH SLAP COSMETICS*
BY MzMaKeUpArTizT




No comments:

Post a Comment