*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

CherryCulture.com Haul!

Hey Loves!!!

So yesterday I received my package from Cherry Culture. This time I purchased from NYX Cosmetics and LA Colors. I purchased more eye pencils, lipsticks, liquid eyeliner, lip gloss, and small eyeshadow palettes. Check them out:

*NYX Round Lipsticks*(Left to Right): Narcissus, Tea & Tea Rose

*NYX The Runway Collection in Secret World*
*NYX Glitter Cream Pallete*
in Bronze Goddess
*NYX Eye Pencil*(Left to Right): Seafoam Green, Purple & Gold

*NYX Liquid Crystal Liner*
in Crystal Jade

*LA Colors Glittering Starlet Eyeshadow*
in Marilyn

*LA Colors Pouch Value Kits*
in Sweet Obsession and Ocean Breeze
in Sweet Obsession

in Ocean Breeze

If pouch came with two small eye shadow palettes and one black eyeliner pencil.


Below is a You Tube video by MakeupSista using the LA Colors Pouch Value Kit in Sweet Obsession and LA Colors Glittering Starlet Eyeshadow Palette in Marilyn.



Hope you enjoyed this little haul.
Go to www.cherryculture.com for more products and brands!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a look with the glitters! Would you please do one? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi~found your blog today! I was wondering about the L.A colors value pouch kit. is it any good? I mean in terms of pigmentation and size? I would like to get it =) would love to know what you'd think of it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete