*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coastal Scents Haul Pt3!!!

Hey,

So I just received my Coastal Scents package in the mail this morning and decided to post a quick blog before I left for work. This is a small haul, but I love what I got. All the purchases I make for makeup are going towards building my kit so that I can do freelance work and market myself as a makeup artist. Hope you enjoy this haul.

SN: Coastal Scents offers free shipping for orders over $50. So these purchases came to total of $51.84 I believe. Check it out:

*COASTAL SCENTS HOT POTS*
(these are 26mm pans, the same size as MAC)These Hot Pots are $4.49 each. And although I don't shop at MAC, I hear that these colors and quality are comparable to MAC and a lot of these are dupes for MAC shades. Why buy MAC shades at almost $15 each, when you can get them for $4.49 each.

I also ordered a 12 piece empty magnetic palette so I can customize my own makeup palettes. I call this palette by "Natural Glow Palette (Neutral/Pink/Green)". I love it! I plan on ordering more colors to fill up the rest of the palette.

Hot Pots (Left to Right): ME17, ME21, ME20, ME24, ME22, ME23, and S24.

*COASTAL SCENTS 13 PIECE BRUSH SET*

I decided to order a brush set that I can put in my kit for professional use. I plan on getting more brushes from them but these are the basics.

The brush kit includes:
  1. Deluxe Sable Powder Brush
  2. Deluxe Sable Blush Brush
  3. Sable Shadow Brush
  4. Sable Concealer Brush
  5. Angle Taklon Liner
  6. Badger Blending Fan
  7. Sable Crease Brush
  8. Oval Taklon Concealer
  9. Detail Lip Liner
  10. Eyebrow Comb
  11. Mascara Spoolie
  12. Silk Spongie
  13. Leatherine Case

Hope you enjoyed!!! Another NYX and LA Colors Haul post coming in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment