*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, August 9, 2010

NYX Haul Part 2!!!


Hey,

So I just received my purchase from www.cherryculture.com of NYX Cosmetics. I love purchasing from this website. Check it out if you already haven't. Once again the shipping was free for orders over $40. So I believe this time, I paid $48.50 for my entire order.

This time I got lip liners and eye liners, eye shadow base, duo pencil sharpener, mascara, 2 liquid eyeliners, 5 lipsticks, 1 lip gloss and 1 cream rouge blush. Check out the pics and swatches below. Enjoy!!!

*NYX Round Lipstick*
(Left to Right): Honey, Circe, Iris, Thalia, & Fig
(Honey covered with NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss in Very Clear) (Circe covered with NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss in Very Clear)
(Iris covered with NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss in Very Clear)
(Thalia covered with NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss in Very Clear)
(Fig covered with NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss in Very Clear)


*NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look*


*NYX Long Lip Pencil & NYX Long Pencil Eyeliner* NYX Long Lip Pencils (Top to Bottom): Brown, Mauve, Natural and Pinky NYX Long Eye Pencil Eyeliner in Black
(I bought two, one for my kit and one for me)

*NYX Studio Liquid Eye Liner in Extreme Purple
& NYX Liquid Eyeliner in Black & NYX Mascara in Black*
(Both of these are going in my kit)

*NYX Cream Rouge Blush in Tea Rose*


*NYX Eye Shadow Base in White & NYX Duo Sharpener*
(Both of these are going in my kit)

Hope you enjoyed my haul!!!
More to come from Coastal Scents in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. I love Nyx- they have such great products and sooo cheap on sale! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete