*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

::Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick + Swatches!::

Hey,

So after browsing through other blogs, I found that the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick was popular, and after looking at swatches I completely fell in love with the colors. So I just got back in from Wal-Mart where I purchased two shades. I paid $5.47 each for these lipsticks, which is not such a bad price! And the packaging is sooo cute. Metallic purple with a crown at the top!

The two shades I purchased are Spotlight Beige and Vintage Pink. Check out the pictures below. Sn: I apologize in advance for the camera quality.

(Left to Right): Vintage Pink and Spotlight Beige


(Left to Right): Vintage Pink and Spotlight Beige

Above: Vintage Pink, layered with NYX Round Lip Gloss in Clear

Above: Spotlight Beige, layered with NYX Round Lip Gloss in Clear


For better swatches go to:

1 comment: