*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Buxom Product Review



Hey dolls,

Here is a look at a product I received from my job at Sephora. I wasn't aware of this brand before I started working for Sephora, but I actually love it. This review will be on Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Pug ($17). The color is a smokey silver and the formula is kind of creamy. In my opinion I would much rather use this product as a base for another eyeshadow to go on top of. But that's just my opinion. It works wonders as a base. It is also waterproof and stays up. This product can be applied with your fingers or with a brush. I think if your going to wear it just as a eyeshadow that you should apply it with your fingers to your eye lid. It comes out way better with your fingers than a brush.
In the picture below I wore the Buxom Eyeshadow in Pug on my lid and then layered with the silver/gray shade from my Coastal Scents Creative Me #2 Palette.

There are ten color shades in the Buxom Stay-There Collection.

Hope you enjoyed!!!

1 comment: