*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

NARS Product Review


Hey dolls,

So since I started my new job at Sephora, I got a couple of products to review. This review will be on NARS. I love NARS! There how collection is flawless in my opinion. I picked up two samples of NARS products that I wanted to try out and I love them!!!

I got the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Cadiz and NARS blush in Super Orgasm. Check out the review and pics below...

NARS SHEER GLOW FOUNDATION (in Cadiz); $42
NARS Liquid Foundation comes in two formulas...sheer and matte. I decided to try out the sheer glow formula since its winter time. I think I'll switch to the matte formula when the summer time rolls back around. But I love this product. I used to think that liquid formula wouldn't last as long as a powder does, but I got a tiny sample jar of it have used it for three different days and still have enough left for probably three more days. I apply this product with my fingers and you don't need a lot of product to get great coverage. I use a Cover Girl translucent powder and the Sephora Collection powder foundation in Warm Maghogany to set the NARS liquid foundation. I definitely plan on purchasing the entire bottle. I think I'm addicted!!! SN: NARS sheer glow and matte liquid foundations come in 12 different shades.

NARS BLUSH (in Super Orgasm); $26I was first turned on by NARS blush in Orgasm while watching product reviews by other You Tube makeup gurus. While I was at work looking through different products I came across their blush in Super Orgasm. I love it. Its a sheer pinky shade with flecks of gold. This just completes my look. Love love love it!!!

ME WEARING BOTH PRODUCTS:

Hope you enjoyed this product review.
Check out your local Sephora for more products!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment