*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Winter Must-Have Makeup Palettes: Coastal Scents

Hey dolls,

So if you read my blog, you know how much I'm in love with Coastal Scents. Most of my makeup palettes and brushes come from Coastal Scents. Below are pics of palettes that I think are must-haves for the Winter. The color combination are perfect for the neutral, black and gray attire that most people wear during the colder seasons. Check them out! For more palettes and products by Coastal Scents visit: www.coastalscents.com.

*FALL FESTIVAL PALETTE* ($21.95)
*THINK PINK PALETTE* (21.95)

*WINTERBERRY PALETTE* (21.95)
*26 SHADOW BLUSH PALETTE COMBO* ($19.95)
SN: I plan on buying every single one of these palettes to much collection. Coastal Scents palettes are very affordable and the colors are very pigmented!!! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment