*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Shoes Spotlight: Creative Recs


I love this shoes by Creative Recs...the colors are very appropriate for the winter time. I only thought that Creative Recs made sneakers for both girls and guys...but for girls they also make heels. Love It!!!

Check them out!!! www.cr8rec.com
(Left to Right): Arabella Navy ($200), Vita Brown ($240), & Orena Black ($250)

Above: Evangelista Taupe ($375.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment