*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

120 Manly Palette: Smokey Eyes

Back in January of this year I purchased the 120 Manly Palette off ebay. This palette has 120 colors ranging from neutrals all the way through the rainbow in both shimmer and matte combination. I believe this palette is great to start off with if you are beginning to get into makeup. All your colors are available in a two tier compact case. Other brands carry the 120 palette such as Coastal Scents, BH Cosmetics and Beauty Factory.

So below, are two videos I favorited on my You Tube Channel that use the 120 palette to create smokey eyes. ENJOY!!!






SN: If you do plan on purchasing this palette which I highly recommend, try finding a distributor who is located in the U.S. On ebay, a lot of them are located in Hong Kong, and that can take 3 weeks to get to you, rather than 5 days.

CLICK HERE FOR THE MANLY PALETTE ON EBAY

No comments:

Post a Comment