*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Fav Summer Hair and Eye Shadow


So I wear my hair long and have worn it long for over five years now. So these are some hair looks that I think are great for the summer. For wavy and bone straight, to loose curls that flow.


Above are some eyeshadow pigments from www.stillglamorus.com. I think golds and bronzy colors are nice to wear in the summer, as well as a pop of color. Check out the website for my pigments. There $6.50 each!!! Can't beat that price! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment