*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Fashion Marketing & Mgt. Portfolio

So I decided to post the contents of my Fashion Marketing and Management Portfolio that I created as apart of my Bachelor Degree program. I have graduated recently, so here is a look at what I did and the skills I gained at The Art Institute of Charlotte.

The theme of this portfolio was based around the career of a fashion merchandiser. A fashion merchandiser basically is the collaborates wit the product developer to come up with concept for a brand or product. I love concept development!

Below are some of the projects. To look at the rest of the projects go to: http://wherecreativitygoestoschool.com/portfolios/charlotte/180834/

Hope you enjoy and get inspired!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment