*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FOTD: Face of the Day


So I decided to re-create a look, originally done by QueenofBlending MUA. She is a freelance makeup artist out in California, and is also You Tube Makeup Guru. Check her channel out at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/QueenofBlendingMUA. The above image is the look she created.

I re-created this look by using my 12o Manly Palette. You can purchase this palette off ebay or from Costal Scents and BH Cosmetics. There are about $30.

The look below is the one that I created! (The only thing that I didn't add was the lime green eye liner because I don't own any, LOL).

Hope you Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment