*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Natual Look Pt2


So I had a interview earlier today, and didn't really want to do a very heavy eye, so I decided to go for a more natural look using golds and brown shades. I used:

1. 120 Manly Palette (lid and outer corner)
2. Still Glamorus pigment in Rich Girl (inner corner)
3. Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Mascara in Black
4. Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Liquid Eye Liner in Black
5. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Illuminating Highlighter in Twinkling (on the brow bone)

It is real simple to do and looks amazing! Hope you enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment