*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Complete Look: Style Is Eternal

I created this look using Polyvore. It was based around the Alexander McQueen digitally printed tote, that was featured in his Spring 2010 Collection (Rest In Peace, McQueen). I decided to add some suggestions for makeup and hair. Hope you enjoy!


Products can be found at: Forever21.com (white tank top and earrings), Aldoshoes.com (bangles), Farfetch.com (dark brown embellished heels), Collete.fr (McQueen bag), Jades24.com (shorts), My-wardrobe.com (snake platform sandal), Nordstrom.com (green bangle), Fossil.com (set of three brown rings), Cultstatus.com.au (snake necklace), Lusiaviaroma.com (alligator ring), Modcloth (leather belt).

*MAKEUP AND HAIR*


Makeup: (Left to Right, ALL BY STILL GLAMORUS) Party Popper, Rich Girl, and Cat Walk [as a lower lash line color] pigments, Naked (cream) Lip stick

Hair: Bone straight, parted down the middle, layered

No comments:

Post a Comment