*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Review/Haul: Nude Lip Colors


Over the weekend, while at Wal-Mart I decided to purchase some nude lip color. So I ended up purchasing: L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lip stick in Fairest Nude (which was recommended by You Tube makeup guru, Makeup by Leina Baaaby) and Maybelline New York Lip Polish in Nude Flash.

The lipstick in Fairest Nude is pretty creamy, but I still add a little gloss over it to complete the look and I add the lip polish in the middle of my light for a little highlight.

I absolutely the lip color in Fairest Nude. It looks soooo great. I highly recommend it. Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment