*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Look: Bangs

Sooo for the past ummmmm I would say five years I've worn my hair long and layered. I didn't really experiment with color and although I've been contemplating getting bangs for some time, it finally hit me to just go ahead and do it the other day out of no where. So my best friend that usually does my hair, cut my bangs. Its taking time to get used to them, but I like it. I've basically worn my hair in the same style (the "Aaliyah" side swoop bang) for so long that I wanted to switch it up a little. Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment