*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Kim Kardashian Inspired Makeup

Ok so here is a look from Ms. Kim Kardashian that I absolutely love. It was from her Vegas Magazine cover shoot. I also posted the video of her makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic doing the same exact look.

Also for those that can't afford the MAC makeup, this look can be achieved my using the 120 Manly Palette. You Tube makeup guru, Heather123 did this exact look using the 120 Manly Palette, which can be found on Ebay! Enjoy!







Here is the video from You Tube Guru, Heather123 using the 120 Manly Palette to achieve this Kim Kardashian look.


No comments:

Post a Comment