*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Favorite You Tube Makeup Gurus

Hey everyone!!! So here is a little tribute to makeup gurus that I love to watch on you tube. These are videos of my favorite looks! They know there stuff. And they also have me wanting to purchase everything in their videos. So I hope you enjoy and learn a thing or two. I know I did!

*MAKEUP BY LEINA BAAABY*


*QUEEN OF BLENDING MUA*


*HEATHER123*


(Side Note: Also check out Alba Mayo, she has this great smokey eye look using Sigma Makeup).

No comments:

Post a Comment