*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

How I Get Nude/Glossy Lips

Okay so this is how I achieve nude glossy lips. I use 3 products:

1. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Golden Splendor (goes on first)
2. Ruby Kisses Shine Seduction in Tropical Paradise (goes on second, lightly)
3. C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries Mentha Lip Tint in Violet Mint (goes on last, lightly)


(Left to Right): L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Golden Splendor & Ruby Kisses Shine Seduction in Tropical Paradise


No comments:

Post a Comment