*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

120 Manly Palette


If you are just beginning to get into makeup, I do recommend buying this colorful palette from Manly Cosmetics. I first learned about this product from watching the You Tube channel of Heather123. Suscribe to her as well!

This palette is full of dime-size pigments, 120 colors, ranging from blacks and neutrals and all through the rainbow. They are highly pigmented and feature both matte and shimmer finishes.

You can order this palette from http://www.ebay.com/. Just search the name "120 Manly Palette". The prices range between $19.99 - $35.00, just depending on the manufacturer. Look closely before you purchase because sometimes you can get free shipping, or free products such as lashes, other mineral pigments, and brush sets. These palette is also coming from Hong Kong and can take up to three weeks to arrive. I didn't like that so much, so I found a seller that was located in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment