*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inside My Closet!

This is what my current closet looks like! I am in desparate need to revamp my wardrobe and bring in some more spring/summer clothes! But here is how it is set up and organized!

Okay this is how it looks when you first open my closet door. Its a walk in closet with three walls to place my wardrobe. If you can tell I have two bins in this area. One (the big three-tier white bin) holds my undergarments, tank tops, other misc. tops and bottoms, and the bottom draw is for my art supplies. The other bin, slightly in the corner, are for some office supplies, bras, and extra cds and camera/phone cords. Both of these bins can be found at Wal-Mart.

On the top shelf of the closet when you walk straight in are my purses. I love Coach as you can see.




Also when you walk in you will see all my shirts and shorter dresses. I have them organized to where my tube tops are in front followed by tube dresses, plaid shirts, casual shirts, graphic tees, dressy tops, and then sweaters.

On the right side of my closet I have all my jeans, leggings, and dress skirts hanging up, as well as my "going out special" dresses, leather jackets, business shirts, and my gown from graduation!

Also slightly to the side when you open my closet is again the black bin (which on top has several fashion and beauty publications and my iron), my scarves and necklaces.





















Okay...so below is the rest of the breakdown of my closet:


This is the upper shelf slightly to the right side of my closet where I place stacks of t-shirts, pj bottoms, and graphic tees.

This is the left side of my closet where I place some of my belts, winter coats, trendy leather jackets, sequin tops, corsets and my hanging shoe holder for flipflops and slides.
Below that section is my shoe rack. These aren't all my shoes, just my winter shoes that I wear often. I got this rack from Wal-Mart. And basically I have a range of boots, stilettos, peep toes, sneakers and tims.

No comments:

Post a Comment