*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Still Glamorus Cosmetics


I found out about these products from MakeupbyLeinaBaaaby on Youtube. She is one of the best makeup gurus, you must watch her tutorials!

I absolutely love the pigments on http://www.stillglamorus.com/! I am beginning to build my makeup collection and plan on purchasing there lipsticks, eye shadown primer and more mineral pigments in the near future!

Below are three pigments, I just recently brought from Still Glamorus. I love them!

(From Left to Right): Rich Girl, Charmbracelet, & Heirloom.

These are 5 gram jars, fully packed and highly pigmented. The ingredients include: Mica and Titanium Dioxide.

Side Note: Check out the website for more great products, as well as MakeupbyLeinaBaaaby's youtube page! Suscribe!


1 comment:

  1. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. luxdam

    ReplyDelete