*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Accessory Accessorize!!!

My accessories collection isn't that big, but they are the essential. I will continue to build my jewelry collection gradually, but for right now this is what works for me!

So below are just a few of my bangles, and necklaces.

(Left to Right): Diamond Antique Key Necklace from Forever 21, Multi Strand Blank, Gold, and Pearl Necklace from Forever 21, & Silver Anchor Necklace from Body Central.
This set of 3 bangles came from Forever 21.com. I even have a cinched waist belt from Forever 21 that have the same designs/colors. As you can tell, the bangles are black, silver and gold metallic.
These set of bangles are from Body Central. They are a marble-like design and come in fushia pink and royal purple. The texture is very hard plastic.

This bangle is diamond cuff (thats expands on an elastic band). This is from Forever21.com.
This bangle is a gold coil cuff from Body Central.



(SIDE NOTE): I didn't include my earrings because the flash of the camera and silver finish of te earrings didn't mix well. But I love wearing big, huge hoops, some with embelishments like diamonds!
Vist:
for more accessories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment