*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Body Works!!! lol Fragrances and Lotions!

Soooo this is how I sent up my fragrances and smell good lotions on my bathroom counter. I love my set up. I just used a simple white wire rack and placed my products on top. I don't own that many fragrances but I do have plenty of options! And thats key...whats the point of having a bunch of fragrances if you can only wear one at a time, right! So just base your collection off of key fragrances and smell good lotions that represent you and your lifestyle!

Below are the breakdowns of my smell good collection:

(Left): Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush CANDY, BABY Body Double Mist

(Right): Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush PINK with a Splash Soft & Pure All-Over Body Mist


(Left): Bath and Body Works Signature Collection SENSUAL AMBER Shower Gel


(Right): Bath and Body Works Signature Collection SENSUAL AMBER Fragrance Mist

(Left): Bath and Body Works Signature Collection TWILIGHT WOODS Body Shower Gel

(Middle): Bath and Body Works Signature Collection TWILIGHT WOODS Body Butter

(Right): Bath and Body Works Signature Collection TWILIGHT WOODS Fragrance Mist

(Left): Bath and Body Works The Perfect Autum GINGER VANILLA Fragrance Mist

(Middle): Bath and Body Works Pleasures Exotic Coconut Body Splash

(Right): Bath and Body Works Pleasures RICE FLOWER & SHEA Body Lotion





SIDE NOTE: Visit http://www.victoriassecret.com/ and http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/ for more products.

No comments:

Post a Comment