*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kim K Style!

I absolutely love Kim Kardashians style, from her hair and clothes to makeup and shoes, I LOVE IT ALL!!!

When it comes to her outfits I just love how trendy she is! She can make the most simple outfits look fabulous. I love when she wears her hair in loose curls that flow, and I am a huge fan of her smokey eye! For more info into how to do get the Kim Kardashian smokey eye, check this video out:

Below are some of my fav style pics from Ms. Kim Kardashian:
(Side Note): All these pics are from Kim's website http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/. Check it Out!
I LOVE KIM KARDASHIAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment