*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Look Into My Organized Beauty!

I decided I would show yall how I organize my bathroom counter and linen closet. I really have a case of OCD when it comes to organization and things being in there place. I also wanted my products to be accessible. So here goes!
This is the white wire rack where I place all my fragrances and smell good lotions. If you can see under the rack are two towels. One I use for my curling irons, and the other for my makeup.
This is just a pic of my sink and the decor I have on each side of it. I got the square glasses and tall cylinder glasses from the Dollar Tree. The small square glasss is filled with clear and aqua gems, also from the Dollar Store.This is the corner for all my makeup. I have my little clear storage class of all my individual shimmer pigments, eyeliners, mascara, eyeshadow primer and lip gloss. Also in this area is my little yellow mirror, and some brushes I don't use but still keep just in case.Also in the makeup corner are two clear stackables from the Dollar Tree. These stackables hold misc. items, my sunglasses, and my 12o Manly Palette and travel brush kit.This is the other side of my bathroom counter. It holds my handsoap which I love. Its Milk Protein and Honey by Sofsoap. In that corner are also my jar of cotton balls and cotton pads, soap tray of Q-tips and of course my brushes! (And a pic of me and my twin sis)!

This is the linen closet in my bathroom. It has a lower part where I store my extra towels and washcloths and soap.
Okay this is the bottom level of the shelf unit where I store my jewelry, other misc. makeup products, and some hair products/tools.
This is just my jewelry draw. I got this 3-tier clear bin from Walmart. I think it was like $6. I keep all my rings, bracelets and earrings in here. My necklaces hang in my closet.

The middle level of the linen closet is where I keep my everyday usage products. So as you can see I have my deordant (Mitchum Power Gel), facial wash (Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser), oil sheen (Luster's Pink Plus 2-n-1 Scalp Soother and Oil Sheen), body lotion (Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Mostrurizer), and my hair grease (Softee Coconut Oil Hair and Scalp Conditioner). Also up there is some cold medicine, ugh!, foot cream, bath salts, coco butter stick and nail polish.

I'm not going to show a picture of the top shelf because those products don't matter that much. Its just a bin for panty liners, my relaxer kit, and shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment