*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Drugstore Makeup!!!

I just decided to post some drugstore eyeshadow that I've bought. I also recommend if you are starting out in makeup and can't afford MAC or to buy anything out of Sephora then brands such as:

1. L'Oreal Paris High Intensity Pigments

2. Maybelline New York Quads

3. MaxFactor Pigments

These are the products are started out using before I was introduced to other great makeup brands!

Below are some of the products that I still have and sometimes use from the drugstore or Wal-Mart and Target!




(Left): Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Charcoal Smokes

(Right): Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Velvet Crush

I love these quads because it shows exactly where to put each color. From Left to Right, Top to Bottom, its: Lid, Crease, Brow Bone, Outer Corner. Below are some more quads that I have.

This is Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Seashore Frost.

This is Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eye Shadow Emerald Isle. This is kind of similar to the Emerald Smokes quad by Maybelline New York.

Below are two pigments I purchased from Rite Aid (I think). They are from Jesses Girl Cosmetics. There website is: http://www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com/. I don't know exactly what the name of the pigments are, but check out the website for my eyeshadow products. Look under "Eye Dust".








No comments:

Post a Comment