*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BRUSHES!!!

This are the brushes I use to do different looks.
I plan on purchasing brush sets from Coastal Scents (http://www.coastalscents.com/) and Sonia Kashuk (http://www.target.com/).

But for right now, these are my starter brushes that I actually got from Wal-Mart during the holiday season.

I love these brushes and use each and every one of them to complete my looks.

My brush set includes:

1. Powder
2. Blusher
3. Eye Blending
4. Eyeliner
5. Blending
6. Angled Shadow
7. Defining Eyebrush
8. Shadow
Here is a breakdown on what I use each brush for:

Powder: I use this to apply my foundation

Blusher: I use this to apply my foundation/concealer on certain areas like my chin, nose, and under eyes and the area above your lip

Eye Blending: I use this to blend colors, especially if I am doing a smokey eye

Eyeliner: I use this to apply eyeshadow to my bottom lashes, or even to my upper lash line

Blending: I use this to blend in my foundation better, so it won't look so cakey

Angled Shadow: I use this to apply eyeshadow to my upper lash line and sometimes to the area right under my brow for a highlight

Defining Eyebrush: I use this for the highlight color under my eyebrow.

Shadow: I use this to apply the color pigments to my lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment