*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

WINTER RE-CAP 2010, My Fav Fashions of the Winter:

Ok, so I know Spring is approaching...but I thought I would do a post on my favorite winter fashions I wore last season. So here goes.So above I have a pair of gray/black leggings that actually look like jeans that I got from Body Central for $14.00. I also have a pair of black denim skinny jeans from Forever 21 and a Gray Tiger Sequin Tank, also from Forever 21. The jewelry featured is from Forever 21 and you can see that featured in my previous post, "Accessory Accessorize". Above is my fav cheetah print corset that I got from Charlotte Russe (http://www.charlotterusse.com/), a black/gold sequin tank with a lace back from Forever 21 and also my fav silver/metallic leather jacket from Forever 21.
These shoes are from Forever 21. The first pair (left) I actually bought inside the store, and the other pair (right) I bought online at http://www.forever21.com/. I usually wore the boots with leggings and the peep toe heel with a pair of cute skinny jeans or a pencil skirt.



SPRING INTO SPRING!!!!

THIS ARE THE FASHIONS THAT I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR AND SPICE UP WITH ACCESSORIES, SHOES, AND OF COURSE MAKEUP! SO BELOW ARE TWO LOOKS THAT ARE READY FOR THE SPRING!


This whole look came from Body Central. I love this dress. It has built in pockets, it fits good and the bottom blue part looks like denim. The top has built in padding as well.
This dress is from Dereon. I LOVE PRINTS!!! If you know me, you know that I just love zebra, tiger, and cheetah prints. This dress I think is a tan and black tiger print. It is a maxi halter dress. Below is a close up of the print!

Visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment