*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What I Use On My Face...To Complete The Look:



Above are the products I use on my face to complete the final look!



1. Bella Pierre Cosmetics, Mineral Foundation in Brown Sugar

(This product usually cost about $60 or $70, but because I bought other products from them I got a deal for about $40. This product last for an entire year).



2. Bella Pierre Cosmetics, Makeup Base

(THIS PRODUCT IS A MUST IF YOU ARE APPLYING EYESHADOW. Apply eyeshadow base or primer to the lid, starting from the lash line all the way to the brow bone. This base makes your eyeshadow pop, and the pigment will not crease, and the pigment will last longer. I absolutely love it!!!!).



3. Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Mascara in Very Black



4. Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Black




No comments:

Post a Comment