*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Victoria Secret "Beauty Rush" Products

I love Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush products. I love their fragrance Candy Baby and their lip glosses!

I also have purchsed there Liquid Glitter Liner, but haven't really used them for any looks. Be careful with these because they to tend to burn a little when you apply it to your lid.

I like getting these products whenever they have a sale going on.

Right now I am using their Beauty Rush lip gloss in Bananas. It is a very champagne/gold shimmer gloss. Love it!!!

The products pictured are:


1. Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Bananas


2. Beauty Rush Liquid Glitter Liner in Copperpot


3. Beauty Rush Liquid Glitter Liner in Teal Zeal

No comments:

Post a Comment